• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Checking in

  • Thread starter Thread starter EmmJay
  • Start date Start date Jun 16, 2019
E

EmmJay

Active Member
Jun 16, 2019
96
25
28
USA
Jun 16, 2019
#1
  • Jun 16, 2019
  • #1
I am a long time Mustang owner having factory ordered a Mustang LX 5.0 in 1987 and then did the same again in 1989 and still have this one. I built it up over the years and got sidetracked several years ago and am now working to get it back on the road. In the mean time, I bought a 2007 Steeda Mustang (Q335 version) that came with the mods from the dealer (car #12 for that year) and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it. It is pretty much stock engine wise but it handles incredibly well. I look forward to getting back into the Mustang community as I have always found it to be full of fine people.
 

ScarlettGT

New Member
Jun 19, 2019
8
0
1
East
Jun 19, 2019
#2
  • Jun 19, 2019
  • #2
Welcome back! If one got a Steeda mustang now does it appreciate?
 
E

EmmJay

Active Member
Jun 16, 2019
96
25
28
USA
Jun 20, 2019
#3
  • Jun 20, 2019
  • #3
Thanks, ScarlettGT. I don't know if they are appreciating at this point. I would say they are holding their value if the car is in good condition and the mileage is reasonable. I also don't know the production numbers for Steeda Mustangs over the years. The fewer there are the better they will hold value. I can say that the modifications done to mine make for a really balanced car that handles very well and is very fun to drive. I will not be modifying mine at all as keeping it exactly the way it was delivered from the Ford dealer is the best way to keep its value up.
 
Reactions: ScarlettGT
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
185
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
211
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
424
The Welcome Wagon Tuesday at 6:29 PM
LILCBRA
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
448
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
C
Help with manual conversion
  • CPH89LX
  • Aug 23, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
20
Views
480
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
2000xp8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?