Checking out a 1999 SVT Rebuilt Cobra

Bsanghaa

Nov 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Im going to check out this 1999 Rebuilt Cobra with a 100,000K KMs (NOT MILES) It is a rebuilt title due to the fact it was hit by a deer, with paper proof stating facts. What're some things I should look for when buying a cobra. The motor was running perfectly in a bunch of videos the seller sent to me.

• Sponsors (?)

Just the usual for any used car. I would make sure the engine is tight with no noise, low oil/abuse and these engines will have lower end problems. This is the first year for IRS and I would check out it out for wear, they went to stronger CV Axles later but if not abused they stand up well.I don't do salvage titled cars(don't get me started lol), I would be looking over that car where the damage occurred very closely and realizing you cannot always see the damage done until it appears later. It better have a deep discount for the Salvage. There were not a lot of these built and they have unique parts that are long obsolete. Had a '98 Cobra and loved it, but it was not my DD, in fact I bought a wrecked one and stockpiled parts for mine. Would still have but my knees said otherwise.