Chicago Land Stangers

Looking for a good shop to get my car worked on in the Chicago Suburbs. I have had my car for 4 years now and everything i have had done to it so far has major problems. I have a stock pile of parts to put on but have been scared to start anything new till all the major issues are resolved. So I decided to just start over from scratch and just bought a new catback, intake manifold, TB, and brakes to start. I no longer have a garage or tools to work on it so i just decided to take it somewhere to be overhauled. Price is really not a HUGE issue if its done right!!! Any help would be great!!!! Thanx in advance!! :D

• Sponsors (?)

I think Anderson Ford (PMS people) is somewhat close to you. You might want to look at a quote/type of work done. I have heard good things from those who have gone there over the web...but it is always a good idea to get more info.

Sorry I cant be of more help...

Cubs suck:D

J/K

ok not really...will be a good series next week.

My best friend (He has an '07 GT) and I have had excellent luck with Sutton High Performance. They work out of the Sutton Ford dealership at the Matteson Auto Mall on I-57. It's a hike from Aurora, but Doug and Jerry do top-notch work. Not cheap, but worthwhile. Shoot Doug an email, he's real honest about prices and stuff. his email is [email protected]

they did an excellent custom tune on my car and it has zero driveability issues...would highly recommend this shop. very clean, very professional.