Chicane Center Exhaust?

• Sponsors (?)

When someone doesnt like something its referred to as rice :lol: Now that i think of it....what ricers have center exhaust? I've never seen one....

And i dont think it would look right with a stock bumper. Ya gotta get the right bumper, which means the right skirts, and maybe even the new front bumper. Cause im pretty sure the stock bumper would show all the piping going to the center. Which isnt cool.

Hey i am pretty sure Saleen came out with a Center Exhaust which is like a lambo or vette set-up. My Fav. center exhaust is on a Viper with dual pipes in the mid. That is Sweet as hell. I think it would be a really sweet looking exhaust system and out of the ordinary which would make your car very unique if you got everything to match like the other guys were saying with ground effects. I wouldn't use the stock ground effects!

Speaking of "rice" exhaust, some guy came into the shop today in a Mistu Galant and brought in a piece of angle iron and 2 double outlet chrome tips, he wanted the tips welded to the angle iron and the thing welded to the frame,LOL.. it looked like a hitch with 2 tips. :rlaugh:

xc_myers_06 said:
Hey i am pretty sure Saleen came out with a Center Exhaust which is like a lambo or vette set-up. My Fav. center exhaust is on a Viper with dual pipes in the mid. That is Sweet as hell. I think it would be a really sweet looking exhaust system and out of the ordinary which would make your car very unique if you got everything to match like the other guys were saying with ground effects. I wouldn't use the stock ground effects!
joe at chicane developed that center exhaust for the s281-e's ....

69clark, can you post of some pics of your center exhaust setup??

Not the greatest pic but here it is. This is the center exit exhuast from ABC exclusive. I think that I need to adjust them to point slightly more upward and in just a hair. ON MY TO DO LIST! What isn't?

4522454178.jpg

Clark that car is Amazing, love the looks and paint on it. The exhaust looks diff. but not too bad. Kinda Like it here! i like the different and unique look that is why i installed side exhaust with rectangular magnaflow tips. I think it looks pretty sweet with the tips but check it out at my cardomain in my signature and tell me what you think! I want to know what you guys think cuz i just always visualized my stang with exhaust like that and i did it and i like it a lot cuz its different and unique, i don't want my car to look like every other

69clark said:
Not the greatest pic but here it is. This is the center exit exhuast from ABC exclusive. I think that I need to adjust them to point slightly more upward and in just a hair. ON MY TO DO LIST! What isn't?

4522454178.jpg
Looks good. Although, i always thought those saleen bumpers looked best when those three sections were painted flat black. Dont know if that would go well with your paint scheme though, since theres not much black back there. Maybe with some saleen tail light covers painted black. I dont know, just a thought.

13730Saleen3.jpg

1P0000593-med.JPG

:shrug: