chnged my oil today and now i have white smoke!

snoopy98

Founding Member
May 11, 2002
florida,jacksonville
well as i always do i changed my oil today and after i finished i started the car and i noticed after few sec that i got white smoke coming out of the passenger side rear of the motor so i turned the car off inspected everything and every thing looks normal i can't find were the smoke is coming from? so i turned it back on and a few sec later their is white smoke again so i just came on here to see if anyone has any advice? :(

• Sponsors (?)

snoopy98 said:
well as i always do i changed my oil today and after i finished i started the car and i noticed after few sec that i got white smoke coming out of the passenger side rear of the motor so i turned the car off inspected everything and every thing looks normal i can't find were the smoke is coming from? so i turned it back on and a few sec later their is white smoke again so i just came on here to see if anyone has any advice? :(
check to see if you pulled the hose off the PCV valve, of if the hose is broken at all. Maybe you pulled the PCV out of the cam cover?? :shrug: