Clean engine bays

• Sponsors (?)

Here is mine.

chrismotor01.jpg

I've got to re-polish some stuff that has dulled. Someday I would like to pull the motor and weld up the holes and paint the engine bay.

Attachments

• chrismotor01.jpg
    chrismotor01.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 72
Chris89Stang said:
Here is mine.

chrismotor01.jpg

I've got to re-polish some stuff that has dulled. Someday I would like to pull the motor and weld up the holes and paint the engine bay.
Looks good...the turbo caught me off gaurd. i was looking at your intake tube and was like where in the........(seen the turbo) WOW lol:hail2:

Attachments

• chrismotor01.jpg
    chrismotor01.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 58
"Someone said I was MIA... Just don't have a lot of free time to surf SN. Here are a few pics, but I will be back in Florida for a month in June so I can take some new pics of the car while I am there. It has been in storage for nearly a year and I can't believe it."

Tim

Tim, the car looks outstanding! ..... as usual. But DAMN, a whole year in storage? Ouch! Just relieve yourself of the stress and sell it to me. I'll give you the world for it! :D :D

.................. Oh yeah, tell all the boys at Ramstein I said hello. Cough..... those that were stationed there in 1986 that is! :rlaugh:

Dale

Bullitt #3067 said:
Tim, the car looks outstanding! ..... as usual. But DAMN, a whole year in storage? Ouch! Just relieve yourself of the stress and sell it to me. I'll give you the world for it! :D :D

.................. Oh yeah, tell all the boys at Ramstein I said hello. Cough..... those that were stationed there in 1986 that is! :rlaugh:

Dale

Dale, in June it will be a year. So I will have 3 years left, so the car will be stored for quite a while. 1986, wow! I am sure this place has changed a little bit since you have been here. Take care,

Tim

Mines not quite as nice as some of these, and I dont have any great pics, but here it is. Keep in mind it is daily driven all summer, spring and fall, Drag raced every chance I get, and regularly abused! I didn't build it to show, just did it for fun (hid wires, smoothed, and repainted everything)...

510784_193_full.jpg

510784_192_full.jpg

DMAN302 said:
well spend more time tinkering in the tech section...before long you'll remember just how frustrating these brats of cars can be...:) Maybe then you'll appreciate her sitting PERFECTLY tucked away.

I know, it's crazy. I plan on taking 2 days just to clean it up before I pull it out of the garage. :D I need some "private" time with her... :p

Tim