SOLD Cleaning Out A Few Cars 68 Mustang Coupe Show Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

stangmaster22

Sep 21, 2011
just have too many nice cars that are just sitting.

located in west tennessee.
1968 ford mustang coupe. completely rebuilt from top to bottom and front to back. all origianal motor, trans, and rearend.
a complete engine teardown, and overhaul at machine shop. engine, trans and rearend have all been rebuilt, detailed, and painted less then 6 months ago.
inline 6 cylinder chromed out, hang on under dash a/c, 3 speed manual trans, wood rim mustang steering wheel.
absolutly 100% rust free car. paint is a 10 out of 10. 3k wet sanded and 3 stage polish. super slick and deep metalic red pearl paint.
all new interior from headliner to carpet, and all new seals from front to back. a detailed trunk space with complete trunk and spare tire mat, original steel full size wheel and polyglass tire. also have all original wheels and hubcaps.
engine bay and under hood are painted gloss black and has a real shine against all the chrome when you open the hood. it has dual muffler exhaust with clean chrome tips. actually sounds very good. all new brakes from master cylinder to pads. all new radiator and cooling system including heater core, water pump, fan and fomoco hoses. all new clutch kit and flywheel resurface. all new complete rebuild kit and fluid in the tranny, and all new bearings, seals, and fluid in the rearend.
i drive this car every chance i get. i have driven it with out issues in traffic, and on the interstate. one of the most fun classics i have ever had the opertunity to own.
i also have the orginal owners manual as well as a very thick folder of detailed documents and receipts for this car. i also have tons of pictures i can send to your email if you are interested.
i do have this car appraised and guaranteed insured value for $25,000 with hagerty insurance.
for sale $12,500

calls, emails, or texts.
772-633-3094
thank you and god bless!

SANY2007.jpg
SANY2005.jpg
SANY2014.jpg
SANY1990.jpg
SANY1991.jpg
SANY1992.jpg
SANY1993.jpg
SANY1996.jpg