Clear bumper side markers for rear?

teal_95

Dec 31, 2003
Bloomington. IL
I have seen these on some cars at the last WFC6 in St. Louis. I would like to know where and how much for these clear side markers for the rear bumper on the sides. (I want to replace the stock red reflectors with clear) Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know where to get them, but when you do replace them can you send me the old passenger side reflector? :lol: Mine had fell off one day while driving and havent seen it since.

heres some off ebay. like 20 bucks. i have some on my black one. i like the look, goes good with the clear headlights/side markers.

http://search.ebaymotors.com/search...rymap=6000&wty=0&sp=0&BasicSearch=&category0=

same thing happened to me 1105, i ended up finding it a week later, right before i called the ford dealer to get another one. i found it on my road a mile from my house. sun hit it just right that i saw the reflection. what are the chances of that one.

ProKiller said:
same thing happened to me 1105, i ended up finding it a week later, right before i called the ford dealer to get another one. i found it on my road a mile from my house. sun hit it just right that i saw the reflection. what are the chances of that one.
Well mines been gone for a little more than 4 months now... I dont think its coming back. :(