clear marker lenses

mikes06gt

Sep 9, 2006
i bought a set of the clear side marker lenses to replace the red ones on the back of the car...i started installing them yesterday but could not figure out how...i pulled all of the carpet and trim out of the inside of the trunk, but no cigar...maybe i am overlooking something...if any of you have installed these any help would be great...thanks...by the way i put the clears in the front and have the ultra white/blue bulbs in the headlights/foglights and corners...it looks amazing

• Sponsors (?)

i bought the headlights and foglights from blue oval..they came together in a kit..for all four bulbs it was in the area of $68 with shipping..the headlights were not bad had to remove the factory airbox on one side the other was right in...the foglights i had the dealer do when i had the oil changed...it was 20 bucks i think it was well worth it...the corners were easy too..now if i could just get the back ones and the license plate lights changed out

and big cat you are saying i cant change them through the trunk that the bumper has to come off?that would have to be an expensive light bulb change...oh well thanks anyway

i finally got them in and it was not hard after i figured out how.you have to go through the trunk.remove the trim panel on the back and then the carpet on the sides there are little vents.you have to stick something ,i used my finger, in there and compress the clip and they pop right out...well worth it too.i put the ultra-white bulbs in too and it looks awesome.highly recommend this change