Clearance pricing for 2001 to 2002 Mod Shootout DVD's

Dave King

Founding Member
Feb 6, 2000
Pittsburgh PA
OK folks I'd like to get rid of the remaining 2001 and 2002 Mod Shootout DVD's so I'm doing a clearance blowout on the prices.
Heres the deal

Purchase either the 2001 or 2002 Mod Shootout DVD deliveried to your door for $10.00 or purchase both for $15.00. This price includes shipping and we are using only UPS from now on. We are accepting Paypal or checks and heres the procedures on how to order. 2003 Mod Shootout DVD's are still at the price of $35.00 per set.

1. Send me an email to [email protected] with the following info. Your full name, and address, and what exactly you are purchasing.

2. Pay the money, email for the mailing address or use [email protected] paypal account. Once we receive the money you will be emailed back the confirmation of your order.

3. Allow 2 weeks (only 2 weeks) for the order to be mailed. Once we mailed the order via UPS you will be emailed a tracking number for your order.

This is the last time we are going to offer the 2001-2002 DVD's.

Thanks

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

Did anyone who ordered one get it? I sent my money, my check was cashed and I never got my videos!!!! I sent an email asking when they would be sent and got no response. Whats the deal?

Andy