Clock Spring/angle Control Sensor

Ok I have an 2102 Roush Stage 3 with 27,000Miles anyways I took it back to the dealer I got it from cause I was having a few issues , and it had popped a code for angle sensor. But the issue's I'm having are as follows :1 horn doesn't work :2 intermittent traction control light :3 intermittent passenger airbag light :4 blue tooth drops signal to phone (yes it has steering wheel controls for radio and cruise). I got back with the dealer and he said he called Ford and they said that the clock spring/angle sensor is intergraded into the steering Column and doesn't even list a part number. My question is Does anyone have any idea's other then short of replacing the whole Column? To top it off I have a small oil leak coming from right side of the motor that is not the oil cooler also has the coyote engine

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like too much to be repaired, and if you do you'll probably start to notice other things. Roush's are nice but I'd chalk this one up as a lemon. I have an intermittent air bag light myself every once in awhile. Not sure what causes it.