Clock Spring/angle Control Sensor

Ok I have an 2102 Roush Stage 3 with 27,000Miles anyways I took it back to the dealer I got it from cause I was having a few issues , and it had popped a code for angle sensor. But the issue's I'm having are as follows :1 horn doesn't work :2 intermittent traction control light :3 intermittent passenger airbag light :4 blue tooth drops signal to phone (yes it has steering wheel controls for radio and cruise). I got back with the dealer and he said he called Ford and they said that the clock spring/angle sensor is intergraded into the steering Column and doesn't even list a part number. My question is Does anyone have any idea's other then short of replacing the whole Column? To top it off I have a small oil leak coming from right side of the motor that is not the oil cooler also has the coyote engine

Sounds like too much to be repaired, and if you do you'll probably start to notice other things. Roush's are nice but I'd chalk this one up as a lemon. I have an intermittent air bag light myself every once in awhile. Not sure what causes it.