Clutch cable & quadrent combo

Another MM kit vote.

They do list the kit on their site. If there's a better deal to be had by calling, I don't know.......

• Sponsors (?)

Never, ever, ever try to use an adjustable cable they are garbage. The firewall adjuster is all you need.

Unless you use a long throw quadrant, such as the old Ford Racing piece. It came with an adjustable Ford cable, as a stock cable would not function properly.

As noted, opinions vary. I like the MM stuff because it's a kit that is made to work together. I've run mixes and matches of stuff before and sometimes they don't play nice.

That said, if you choose the Fiore stuff (for instance), I'm sure you'd be quite happy.

This thread is right on time.

Mine (the 90) broke AGAIN today.
I'm sick and tired of breaking cables. I'm able to change a clutch cable so fast it's scary. I would say probably every 6 months it breaks.

I'm not sure if it's the cables (the adjustable ones, I've been using the same ones every time, because they are available to me very quickly) or the quad. It breaks in the same place every time.

I'm just going to trash this setup and order the MM quad. I already have a FW adjuster. I haven't decided whether to pay 60+ for a Ford cable or 25$ for a Pioneer or 35$ for Luk OEM cables.

Anyone have any good or bad luck with Pioneer or Luk OEM style cables? Money's tight right now.