Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearded Forever

Type O Danzigative the Dark
Founding Member
Sep 4, 2000
Vinland
N/A clutch and pressure plate on the left, SVO clutch and pressure plate in the right. When I swapped the engine the flywheel and pressure plate looked just like this. It lasted for another year and got me my 9.5 with a 2.1 60' in the 1/8th.

clutches.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Here is the finished product. This thing grabs a lot better than the old clutch. I also figured I'm getting 20 miles more a tank. My pedal also got a lot lighter and I have to used to that.

84_svo_clutch_install.jpg

Crovax said:
No clue. Never had a TC clutch. Advance Auto Parts has the same part number for all turbo clutches.
I'm betting pretty much the same. I just did the same swap , n/a - t/c , pedals much lighter (wierd, my leg wont be buff anymore )than what im used to on my n/a setup. Over all i like it, *cough* minus the throwout bearing (your end is near you little punk). Nice install....so you should be pulling sub 2's now all the time right cro? :p

That's odd how light your clutch is now, because I put a TC clutch setup in my car when I did the T5 swap and it's pretty stiff. Our old beater Honda that we used to have had a hydraulic clutch, and whenever I'd drive it I just about put the pedal through the floor the first couple of times because it was so soft. :shrug:

Ash