Clutch Rattling Need HELP!

Okay I'll start out at the begening of the story last year I put a new clutch and clutchcable kit in my car. Ram clutch good for up to 450 HP<Stock 93 Cobra beside this> Had a self adjustable cable kit, Well 6 months later my car just wouldn't shift in 1st or Rev in a walmart parking lot.. Took it to a local mech where I live now. Turns out the cable was installed poorly/incorrectly and it saw thru some circluar medal peice I think the firewall or something I don't remember.. So the guy fixed it put a non adjustable ford racing cable in it..<cost200 bucks for next day shipping + cable....wtf he didnt even ask me....> It shifted ! wooot tysomuch it works... Drive a mile or two.. BANG BANG BANG RATTLE RATTLE..... wtf... the cable is thumping around... Take it back the guy explained... its always gonna be like that... no matter what there nothing I can do get use to it... Well I thought to self whatever if I hold the clutch in a fraction of a inch it stops so if it annoys me I just tap the clutch and it seem to reset. well ever slowly it started to make a whailing sound and now when it idles and doesnt it make a very very high whailing sound that can be across the other lane with windows up while driving.. and pulling into a drive thru or parking lot it just horrible sounding.. Now I know this is my Throwout bearing.. I confronted the mech that did the work before and he just told me less then 30 mins ago no matter what I do because the cable give it tention or toe play or something it gonna rattle the throwout bearing and that might cause them to go bad.... I am just thinking to myself everyone has a After Market Clutch and doesn't go thru this trouble.. Why does my car have to be like this.. This canot be right guys? He's screwing me over or just doesn't know what he is doing? because he said if he puts in the new throwout bearing yes it will stop screaming but it will rattle and bang still...

• Sponsors (?)

You wore out the bearing by keeping your clutch pushed in. Find another mechanic. This one is trying to rape you.

Btw, the clutch cable has nothing to do with your clutch. You have a cable issue, not a clutch issue. All the cable does is pull a lever that will engage the clutch.

So even with my new Throwout and Bearing Retainer is it going to go back to banging and rattling? Did he mess up, some how? Should I just take it to a Over priced Battlefield Ford but buy the parts myself?

Edit: What do I do about my Cable banging around then. It honestly banged so hard you can feel it thru the steering wheel....

Honestly your cable shouldn't be moving at all. It literally slides back and forth and that is maybe an inch or two tops.

Check the clutch fork cover. It may be loose and rattling at speed. Other than that I have to say you have something more serious than a noisy clutch cable.

It does most of the rattling idle..... When it was thumping at higher speeds it just did it faster.. How the hell do I find out what wrong without spending hundreds.... It didnt do this untill he installed this new one..... I been dirivng this car for 9 years now... She never had a problem like this untill he put it in -.-

Edit: Well I thought it might be connected since it stop thumping... Once it started to Squel..... So it doesnt thump now just Squelling

Check your fork cover, after that all I can say is pull the transmission to check your clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel for damage. You may have a defective part, may have been installed incorrectly I don't know. Pulling the transmission is extremely simple and can be done in a
Couple hours in your driveway. Honestly from the way things sound you will likely be doing this soon.