Cobra grille insert FTW!!

jstang209

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stockton 209
i think its got to be the best lookin upgrade u can get for only 59.99!
dsc00742ov9.jpg

Attachments

• dsc00742ov9.jpg
    dsc00742ov9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 48
  • Sponsors (?)

yea it didnt come with a template or anything, its really easy tho. I thought it was going to be harder at first.. But i jus got a really sharp knife, crossed my fingers, and starting slicing away lol. The knife goes through that plastic like butter, so its pretty easy. And i used double sided tape and a black zip tie behine the emblem for security lol

Cervini's, ABC Exclusive, Design Concepts, and pretty much all the other big aftermarket body part mfr's make them for about the same cost. Some places sell them on ebay too, and probably cheaper.

where did you get it for 60 bucks?! most ive seen are like 90, Ive been wanting to do that for the longest time but never got around to it. Ill order one asap if its only 60 bucks. And do you cut the whole front part off? Or do you just cut a hole in the front part? Thanks, looks GREAT

Oh and how much did it cost to get it painted?

I see 50resto sells just the grill for 35 bucks, no elbme, instructions, or adhesive. Can you get the double sided tape from somewhere else? Id want to cut out the center piece so its just an open grill.