Fox Cobra Gt40 lower to e7 heads proper gasket to use?????

Blucifer99

I only understand every 3rd word
Jul 15, 2018
Port Mcnicoll Ontario
was wondering if anyone is using the gt40 lower with e7 heads and what gasket kit were you using for a good seal?
Im stuck inbetween getting the felpro 1250 which i hear isnt good at all and that they fall apart
or the FEL-PRO MS95952..... any suggestions would be awesome... and experience in this goes along way in my books.. so hopefully someone has done this and can steer me in the right direction..

• Sponsors (?)

I've used the FEL-PRO MS95952 with great results. I also use the rubber China rail gaskets that come with it and add a little Black RVT to seal the ends.

I've used the FEL-PRO MS95952 with great results. I also use the rubber China rail gaskets that come with it and add a little Black RVT to seal the ends.

Yea thats my plan. I wanna stay away from the useless cork ends. I did my timing cover with that corked end one and ive already had to replace the ends becausee the cork is way to sensitive against water or oil. It just basically turned to mush. But as for the gt40 lower to block gaskets. Im more lookin to use the steel cored gaskets. They never failed me unlike the flimsy non steel center ones

With the ms93334 gasket set id obvisously have to buy a gt40 upper to lower gasket right? Since it comes with the stock upper to lower intake gasket? Or does it come as a cobra package too? And thanks for the reply aswell

Yes, you would need to buy the cobra specific upper to lower gasket as well

Yes you have to buy the cobra specifically

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, you would need to buy the cobra specific upper to lower gasket as well

Yes you have to buy the cobra specifically

Yea i noticed that the explorer gt40 and cobra gt40 are different alittle bit. Cobra uses 4 long 2 short bolts while the explorer uses 2 long 4 short. And some of the gasket packages are labeled "gt40" and "cobra gt40" so ill make sure to get the cobra gt40 stuff..