Coming Back

DSG_Mach

Jul 23, 2016
Hi everyone I used to have an account on here when I used to have my 2003 Mustang GT. I sold it in January of this year and I missed driving a Mustang so much I went out and bought another Mustang. I bought a 2003 Mustang Mach One and it is heavily modified. I've had it for a month and I have been enjoying it a lot. Currently the car is down because the clutch failed. Never buy a Spec clutch! The clutch blew up and shot a hole through the transmission and I went ahead and ordered a new trans that can handle 700hp. The car Im guesssing it making 375-400 at the crank. I want to supercharge it so thats why I went with the 700hp trans. I dont think I will ever go above 500hp though.

The list of mods is long for the car
-Longtube headers
-X pipe
-4.10 gears
-Upper and lower control arms
-Strange adjustable shocks
-SHM Stage 2 cams
- JLT Cold air intake
-bigger throttlebody
-Bassani catback exhaust
-drilled and slotted rotors
- Has a wideband
-FR500 wheels with Nitto tires

I cant think of any more mods but those are what I remember off the top of my head. Oh and these pictures are old. I installed the Mach One chin spoiler and the hood stripe before it broke down on me. I am hoping that my transmission comes in in 3 weeks and I can get it back on the road.
unnamed_zpsj3tlyfog.jpg

unnamed1_zpstsbiragc.jpg

Here are some of the pictures of the transmission and clutch.

clutch_zpsywsormu1.jpg
clutch1_zpssoe77khs.jpg
trans_zpsiqjj3cxf.jpg

And here is a picture of it when I ninstalled the chin spoiler. The stripe is on the car now but in this picture it hadnt shown up to my house yet to put on.

index_zpsuqjf8wwr.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back.

Nice car, who doesn't like a Mach 1?

You probably remember, but just in case, post a new thread in the '96-'04 subforum with basically the same format you have here. There will be plenty of other Mach 1 owners there to get to know.