Compare front drop of Bullit Suspension kit to Ford C Springs.

So heres the deal. I put on a Bullitt suspension kit a few months ago, and it rides great but I don't like the stance it has with my car. My rear sits about 1 inch lower then my front. Probably due to all the extra weight I have in the rear.

However, I am looking to find a set of front springs that might help even out the stance without hurting the ride / performance.

I have done a lot of reading but could not find many measurements on hieght.

So would me putting in Front C-Spings help me drop the front a little when comapred to the Bullitt suspension springs.

From what I read on Ford Racing parts site, the Bullitt kits drops my car 3/4 and the C springs drop 1 1/8. I know that is only 1/2inch give or take a little, but are those number accurate to what it really does?

My car currently sits Front 28 1/4 with old tires and Rear 27 1/2 with new tires. Give or take 1/8-1/4 inch for tire wear.

If you have any other suggestions fire away.

Thanks

~K

• Sponsors (?)

I took my Bullitt springs off the front and put the C springs on. Its what I should have done in the first place. The C springs give a great ride for us daily drivers for an awesome price. I also left the isolators off and have NEVER had a squeak.