Console Question

Once upon a time, someone posted a picture of the inside of their console and it had some sort of rubber looking piece that sat at the bottom and covered all the bolts and stuff at the bottom and really made it look clean. Ever since then this has been bothering me a lot. I'm not sure if this an aftermarket piece or something that came with the car (mine didn't). :shrug:

Any ideas?
  • Sponsors (?)