Convertible part crossmember

Hi new here. I bought my mustang wrecked its a 04 v6 convertible I fixed the other problems like air bags and bent tie rods but now I'm underneath the car and there is this one part that I think only convertibles have Im trying to find a new one but its kind of hard to find something I don't know the name of.

• Sponsors (?)

It is placed on the convertible to strengthen the suspension because it has no roof. I have never seen one for sale on the net by after market dealers. You should look for the nearest pull a part yard and search their inventory for a 00-04 Vert to pull it from. In reality, nobody is generally looking for one so almost every vert I have came across in the yards have had one. I have a friend who took his off and he said the car felt like crap until he put it back on.

It is placed on the convertible to strengthen the suspension because it has no roof. I have never seen one for sale on the net by after market dealers. You should look for the nearest pull a part yard and search their inventory for a 00-04 Vert to pull it from. In reality, nobody is generally looking for one so almost every vert I have came across in the yards have had one. I have a friend who took his off and he said the car felt like crap until he put it back on.
thank you so much I'm going to head to my junkyard tomorrow