Convertible Subframe Connectors...looking For Pics

BerBer5985

Sep 13, 2013
Hey Guys, I just purchased a 93 GT Convertible and I bought MM Full Length Subframe Connectors which I'm waiting to arrive and then I'm going to weld them in, but I was curious if anyone had any pictures of how they cut and welded the factory connectors on the convertible. I know they have to be trimmed back and then rewelded but I always like to get an idea before I start. pictures speak a thousand words. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I think I can handle this myself, but jacking the car up in my tiny garage without much room on the sides is always fun. I really need to move my woodworking side of the garage out to the shed, put a large garage door in instead of 2 and use the whole garage for my car.

I think I can handle this myself, but jacking the car up in my tiny garage without much room on the sides is always fun. I really need to move my woodworking side of the garage out to the shed, put a large garage door in instead of 2 and use the whole garage for my car.

You have to make sure the SFC are up flush against the floorpan and that the car is at ride height and loaded. You do not want to weld these on crooked or you will jack your car and suspension.

I have full length on my notch , here's a pic you can sort of see but convertible may be different

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605 KB · Views: 292
I just took these as it sits now I think mine are steeda or mm on my 91 notch hope this helps image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    631.2 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited: