Convertible Top Sag On A 73

My convertible top frame on my 73 has a nasty sag over the driver side door. I bought the car as a basket case and didn't have the privilege to take the old top off the car to see how everything went together, but have been able to figure it all out except how to adjust the top. I've seen threads for earlier models, but the 71-73 only has 3 bolts that attach the top. You can adjust it side to side, but not fore and aft. My shop manual says to adjust it at the #2 bow where it attaches to the side rail. Problem is, the attachment points are not adjustable. I want to get this right before having the fabric installed.
Frame dip 2.jpeg

I've searched everywhere and can't seem to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Nope.

The only one with an allen bolt is where all of the various arms and brackets come together where the whole mess bolts onto the rear bulkhead. I've tried rotating that one and it does nothing in the way of adjustment. There is one with a phillips head screw on an arm that extends between the two arms. I drifted it out and it is not a cam bolt. The holes are drilled in the exact size of the shank of the bolt.

Can someone please post photos of their bracketry on a 73 so I can compare? The fat arm does have what looks to be a Ford part number on it, so hopefully this isn't some aftermarket mess.

Still haven't been able to figure this out, so let's break out the welder. I made up this bracket and attached a hood bumper on the end. It limits the amount of downward travel on the fat arm, which limits the amount of downward travel on the front arm. It's not pretty, but neither am I. Another suggestion is the fabric should be installed taut, which will eliminate a lot of the sag. IF anyone can snap a picture of the #2 Bow mystery adjustment bold, I'd appreciate it. I did photo another 73 this week and the brackets are the same as mine.
bracket.jpg