converting a GT to an LX?

Ive been looking into this for the past few months but here in western new york the pickins are slim. If I lived somewhere else in the country Id be slightly better off.

No doubt. I live in upstate N.Y. & the pickins for notchbacks are slim. What we have local to me people want an arm and a leg for or they are beyond saving. I have considered doing the conversion myself on my gt vert. I'd like to keep the gt nose though.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way. But I never once asked if it was cheap. I simply asked what all was involved. Maybe if you buy every fox body ever made you can save them from the mix matching *******s like me.

No you didn't. However, that's where you went wrong. You always budget and plan a project before diving in. And seeing from a previous post stating that you currently "don't have the means right now." You of all people should understand practicality, and that diving into a project under budgeted is a fools errand. Most of the time people never finish them and they end up being a cobbled together mess that ends up on Craigslist and later gets posted on a Mustang forum titled, "What is this."