Converting to 5 lug Disc With Moser 9" On A Budget???

408stroker5.0

The world would be a better place if all males jus
Mar 10, 2004
Bonnyville, Alberta, CANADA
I'm finnaly getting at converting my 87' Fox to 5 Bolt and throwing in my bolt in Moser 9" as well. For the front I'm going with the set up off of a 94' SN95 Mustang which is pretty straight forward. The question I have is what can I run on the rear for a disc brake setup with the Moser 9"? I'm on a tight budget so I'm hoping to use a setup that I could find at an autowrecker that will bolt on fairly simple. Also what else will be required when doing the rear disc conversion when it comes to master cylinder and proportioning valve etc. etc.? Any help/info would be great. THANX ahead!

• Sponsors (?)

you will need some fitting for attaching the brakes into the fenderweld. there is a different one for each side. i stole the whole abs system from a car so i had alot of extra fitting which helps. you will need a pipe cutter and a flaring tool and the prop valve just goes in the line to the back. you will have to hull the factory prop valve and you need to put a solid cap on it. for the master cylinder they say you have to change it but i think if you tied both front lines to one port and the back line to the other front port and plugged the back port it would work. i am plannin on doing this but have yet to find a reason too. i think thats everything its not all that complicate. I have no idea about the 9" though