Sarasota Florida
I thought you guys might like this. $1,600 on local Craigslist
00000_a7GdYWIJl2Sz_0bC0fu_50x50c.jpg
00h0h_1cOevcUBktXz_0bC0fu_50x50c.jpg
00W0W_l9rOFpcHR6Qz_0bC0fu_600x450.jpg

• Neat
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Lol people are crazy..... I blame the one dip :poo: on ebay and the few idiots who bought from him over the years. thank god I bought so many intakes over the years when they where cheap, though I still need to find a tfs r lower for my spare r upper. As for the gt40s I still run into them at reasonable prices, but when you can get an explorer for $70 at a u pull it your just paying to show it off.

2022 and 5.0 efi intakes are still vapor ware for the most part from companies that made them, unless you want a China Holley high ram and a dual sync pos distributor. Starting to think the old 5.0 market for performance is about dead these days.

I just remember spending a work week of hours mirror polishing my extrude honed Cobra intake, only to sell it for $400 at a swap meet a few years later.

Kurt

I wonder if that badge is origional. Limp your quite a mechanic. Takes a lot of work for those projects you work on. Do you do a lot of buffing and waxing on em?? What about car shows with that red car. Could be a nice way to get some cheese.

I bet that intake sells for that price simply because of that plate. It seems to be somewhat desirable?

Would I pay that much? Hell no.

I remember when all this stuff was sold in the back of an MM&FF magazine or out of summit racing.

I think I need to go dig out the receipt for my 93 cobra intake I bought out of summit for $399 back in 2000. I can still remember the day I unboxed it.

I wonder if that badge is origional. Limp your quite a mechanic. Takes a lot of work for those projects you work on. Do you do a lot of buffing and waxing on em?? What about car shows with that red car. Could be a nice way to get some cheese.
As to buffing, No, I am too old and I do not have the energy....
As to mechanic, no, but I just grew up with gearhead guys and we all fixed our own cars as we could not AFFORD to pay someone else to do it... A couple of my friends had their own shops and a couple of them drag race, so I was around it.......
I sold the Red car ( my 67 Dodge ) a few months ago...... One less headache in my life.....

Reactions: 1 users