Coolest coffee table ever!

impulse001

New Member
Jan 16, 2008
84
0
0
New Jersey
I want one, and thought I should share that with everyone:

00093801ib7.th.webp
 

Attachments

  • 00093801ib7.th.webp
    00093801ib7.th.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 155
Its neat but I wouldn't keep wine in it. The cork will deteriorate if the bottles aren't on their side.

they will deteriorate anyways, after a longggggggg time though. they can recork them though... no idea what the process is, but i talked with the manager of a local liquor store who let me hold a $10k bottle of wine. he explained the process, but i really wasn't paying attention. i was more concerned about not dropping the bottle :rolleyes:
 
they will deteriorate anyways, after a longggggggg time though. they can recork them though... no idea what the process is, but i talked with the manager of a local liquor store who let me hold a $10k bottle of wine. he explained the process, but i really wasn't paying attention. i was more concerned about not dropping the bottle :rolleyes:

holy hell i would of told him nah ill just look at it lol.