Paint and Body Core support help/question

Anyone know how big of a deal it is to replace a core support? Welding is not a problem. I have an opportunity to pick up a ‘92 GT vert that is overall *very* clean that got in a little front pass side corner accident. Can get it super cheap. Guy has pretty much all replacement parts with car except core support. No engine or suspension damage. All body lines at doors and gaps look good. Doors close easily so I think frame is not twisted.

For the price I’m not sure I can go wrong, but just wanted some opinions about it first. Wouldn’t want to start tearing into it only to find out it’s a job that needs a frame rack or something.

• Sponsors (?)

just did mine check my progress thread for pics of the process https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/back-in-a-fox-89gt.907809/ the core supports are slightly different from 87-89 to 90-93 but you get the idea. We decided to cut it half way up due to all the damage being on the top and currently no one makes lower inner support piece for a 87-89. overall it wasn't too bad at all to be honest especially if you can weld you can get it done in a day remove and reinstall.

I purchased my car cheap as well due to it being hit up front I would say if the price is right and there is no other damage you can see I would go for it.

Hows the inner frame rail? I see the apron looks a little mangled but what did the impact due to the rail?

It needs to be cleaned up, but I don’t think it’s beyond repair. Did a lot of research into this last year when I picked up an 85 GT that needed it. That one ended up being a little too far gone for me. The repair kit that CJ pony parts sells would fix it. Might need to patch a little bit at the lower middle of the strut tower as well. But again, for what I can get this car for it’s probably worth the work.