Craiglist Winner of the day

mikestang63

SN Certified Technician
Aug 27, 2012
In the garage
I threw up a little when I saw the pictures.

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/d/95-mustang-gt-convertible/6683614082.html

00S0S_hfwZOUFnVh9_600x450.jpg

00303_1m8SAnK1WCb_600x450.jpg

5,000 miles since completed... Amazing New build condition...Lifetime Florida rust & accident free car!
Purchased by the last owner in 2010. Over the next five years, about $50K was invested to create this race ready custom.
Body mods are mostly steel, not a fiberglass kit build. There are lots of Mustangs out there, how about something very fast and like nothing else?

Started with a new two inch box steel frame. All new front end suspension lowered two inches. Lowered one inch with Steeda racing springs. American racing wheels and Nitto tires.

Body mods include Cervini Stalker Ram Air Hood, Cervini body kit, trunk widening, 1962 Cadillac tail lights, shaved door handles, stretched front fenders, hidden gas cap, antenna,
rounded hood and new custom grill. True ram air hood. Whole car was painted White then Silver then top painted Cadillac Black, 11 coats of Candy Apple Red over entire car, air brushed accents and 14 coats of clear.
Four racing bucket seats, padded roll bar and racing seat belts. New gauges, interior LED lighting, and killer stereo system.
Power steering, brakes, windows, locks and seat. Cruise control New Black convertible top with glass window.

Original 5.0 liter V-8 with mild cam short headers and stainless exhaust. Bama 4-Bank Eliminator Chip w/ 3 Custom Tunes
Economy, Street Performance and Full race.
Five speed manual transmission and 4:11 posi rear end.
All professionally built by "Idle Wild Raceing" (Clearwater)
Ice cold factory air conditioning.
Killer stereo with MP3 hookup.

Bama 4-Bank Eliminator Chip w/ 3 Custom Tunes!
FAST, OMINOUS, & BEAUTIFUL!
$21,500. OBO Call or Text Steve

• Sponsors (?)

What's a new 2" box steel frame?
I was kind of wondering that myself. Did they cut out the subframes?

White, then silver, then black and eleven coats of the candy apple. Plus fourteen, he said fourteen coats of clear.

A long time ago we used to put lots of clear when we were shooting laquer and the customer wanted a flawless finish. We put the extra clear on because we would color sand it flat and then buff. Laquer sands off quicker than any of the new polyester systems. So in order to maintain any millage of clear on the car after, you had to put a lot on.

That's what this has to be is a laquer paint job. If you did that with any modern paint system you would be so screwed.

Interesting mods done to the car, not my taste, but whatever, free country and all that.

Why not a badass engine though?