Crank no start. No fuel or spark.

Laser9538

Oct 22, 2020
Indiana
I know this topic is all over the place but the checklist does me no good. This 95 5.0 ran like a charm one minute, then parked it for maybe 2 days.. now i have no power to the fuel pump, no spark whatsoever, but may be getting air, idk but doubt it. I have traced almost every wire to the start up and such, all checks out fine. Checked fuses and relays, all fine. Obviously i couldnt check the fuel pump relay. With majority of any electronics that run when the motor is to be running is failing power out the blue, would this be a constant control relay module? I have had this identical issue with the ignition through the ccrm, on my 95 v6, but now im getting it in my 95 gt. I tried jumping the fuel pump, nothing. I hardwired the fuel pump, and wouldnt stop priming, still no start as the spark is missing. The pick up coil is even getting nothing. All i have is lights, dash lights, and gauges. Everything else is next to dead. As i run through the checklist, i find alternate issues that i havent had, but leads to the “no (whatever)” then it may be this. Everytime i check “this” everything is fine, could this be simply the ccrm module as to seeing my ignition and fuel are failing to get power?

• Sponsors (?)

Being the CCRM controls power to the PCM (ECU), Fuel Pump, A/C Clutch, and Electric Fan it sounds like a logical conclusion. If you can get the wiring diagram for the CCRM you should be able to see if it is getting power and if it is distributing the power to the list of components it powers.

In jrichker's cranks but no start check list I believe the wire colors at the CCRM are provided in the red text. If you have checked those then disregard.