Robert Campbell
Active User
- Aug 28, 2016
- 37
- 18
- 18
J,
Can you explain this sentence from your other post? "Since I don't have any electrical contact cleaner handy, so it's time to take a small screwdriver and close up #2 pin and the pins on each side of it." I had this one apart and it we "ok", and cleaned it with electrical cleaner. specifically the phase "close up #2 pin". Do you mean tighten the female side to make a better connection?
I cannot get the car to respond to the KOEO test. If I take the battery power away will it dump the codes?
Rob
Can you explain this sentence from your other post? "Since I don't have any electrical contact cleaner handy, so it's time to take a small screwdriver and close up #2 pin and the pins on each side of it." I had this one apart and it we "ok", and cleaned it with electrical cleaner. specifically the phase "close up #2 pin". Do you mean tighten the female side to make a better connection?
I cannot get the car to respond to the KOEO test. If I take the battery power away will it dump the codes?
Rob