Crazy Chick Stories

Okay. Time to make things interesting (I hope). Post up your stories, sagas, and tales of woe from crazy insane and/or psychotic chicks you have run across. GF, wives, ex's, friends whatever.

Heres mine: I met this chick after a funeral for a mutual friend (who had warned me about her before he died). We hooked up and started dating. I knew her back in HS but had not seen her for years. She was SMOKIN HAWT. Anyhow we started spending alot of time together. I mean all the time. Anything I did, she had to be with me. I didnt really pick up on it at the time. Anyhow, about two months into it she tells me she wants to run off to the Bahamas or someplace with a beach and get married. I'm freakin out! She starts crying saying how much she loves me and how she knows she could never keep me, so she wanted to make it official. I said we were moving a bit fast. She does a complete 180 and starts screaming how she hates me and never wanted to marry me anyway! What are you, 4 years old? She flips out, gets crazier by the minute, packs up her **** and some of mine and leaves. I was so sick of her at that point I did not care. She doesnt call me for a week, and then starts blowing my phone up again. She wanted me to come over, but I had plans. After I left the club at 4am, I stopped by for... well you know. There was some undercover cop there!! Man I lost it!!! I called them both out, raised all kinds of hell, and his sorry ass wouldnt even come out of the bedroom. He sent her out to talk to me!! I got some of my stuff back and left. She blew my phone up for two weeks after that, but I never spoke to her again. I heard she has been in and out of rehab 3 times since then and lost a pregnancy. What a psycho hose beast!! :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

I was with this chick for five years, pretty much unofficially engaged. Never fought, never even yelled at eachother. We spent all our time together like we were married, and i was actually cool with that, I'm only 21 mind you. Well, a few months ago, outta no where, with no warning, she says we can never see eachother again. No matter how much I try, I still havent' heard from her. Bipolar much? Btches are so confusing.

Here's an example of a conversation with my girlfriend, here would be a paragraph out of her mouth...

"Nik I love you so much you're so great and you....YOU DON'T KNOW ME! DON'T F-ING ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME YOU'RE SUCH AN AHOLE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH...I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!...WAIT!...I F'D UP I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Haven't even seen her for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

And another time I dated a girl for about 6 months and sometime in that 6th month her husband comes looking for me, would have been nice to know she's married. "Who's that guy in the pictures with you?"..."Oh that's just my brother."...

Another one we were really close, so after about 7 months or so she goes on a trip to vegas with some friends that weekend, she calls me the following monday.."hey I got married"...

Another x gf thought her family was trying to poision her...

Another I dated for a long time was perfect, tells me how much she loves me and that crap and one day says "hey I'm pregnant by my x bf"...

Another one I dated for a while was great!...Until I found out she was a crystal meth addict! (I myself am anti drug have never done anthing or smoked even)

Another one seemed to take her nails and scratch herself to the point of bleeding when she got drunk, and I eventually caught her with another guy...

There's some other crazies I've dated, these are just cliff notes to some of them. Seems like I've NEVER dated a girl that wasn't bi-polar and unmedicated or generally sane...Not giving up though I'll keep pluggin away lol

Well I dont have an extensive list of girls to speak of. But of my 3 major relationships

#1 Was a cronic liar and a bad one at that.

#2 Was a cheating b*tch who I hope has contracted some deadly disease by now since her legs cant stay together.

Luckily my current is just right. Enough so were getting married this September. I love you baby!

Had an interesting experience.

Before I met my wife, I started dating a girl that seemed pretty cool. My best friend went to high school with her, and said he heard some stories he could not confirm. All was well for the first month, then she invited me over. Started drinking, so she hid my keys. Told me I could sleep on the couch. No big deal, her sister lived with her.

About 5 weeks later, things got serious. Everything was going great, we went to dinner, watched a few movies at my place, went to a party, and ended up back at her place. Things got hot, so she invited me into her room(which I had never seen before). I got in, and I just stopped dead in my tracks. You just had to be there. Dark purple walls, whips on the back of the door, handcuffs on the bed rails, handmade stakes(Buffy freak), elaborate black iron candle holders with black candles everywhere on the walls and furniture, black ceiling, I could go on for a bit. The carpet was even black.

Seemed like a dream at first. I was kinda scared to be honest. Everything came to a stop, and we had to talk for a bit. Seemed like to much to take in all at once. It was a shock. All turned out to be okay after our talk. Most everything was just for show. She was a big Buffer - Slayer fan.

To make this long story short, we had some great times in bed, then it got too wierd. In the middle of it all one night, we were taking a break, and she comes in with a sweet red outfit, tail and all(DEVIL). AWESOME! Problem was, not even 10 seconds later, in comes her sister in the exact oposite.(ANGEL) I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what the hell to do at that point. If you really want to know more, let me know. Its getting too long here.(Suspense) Or you could just use your imagingation.

TRUE STORY. My wife even knows all about it.

lol did you get them both????

Heres mine

Only had 2 gfs so far lol

1.Was great talked about getting married even though we wern't togeher that long. She had a horse and loved to ride I wasn't big on the whole idea so she rode with a guy from the stable they were "just friends". I like an idiot believed it bought her a ring was gonna propose on Christmas Says she needs a week to think things over she'd be back she loved me.2 weeks before X-mas she leaves me for him. Dude was like 30 she was 18 night i found her at his house I called him out and he was scared to come outside I was like get the **** out here I ain't gonna hurt you he told me he didn't want anything to do with people from the stable. I left went to her house talked her her mom she comes home I told her what he said she says not what he told me. Ended up having his kid not sure if their married now or not

2nd one was a girl i went to school with fell for me in like 10th grade but figured she couldn't have me so she moved on met a guy got married had a kid which passed away the day she had it. Had another kid and me and a couple friends went over to see it and after that we started talking and stuff. HERES WERE IT GETS WEIRD:Her husband cheated on her a few times and he knew she wanted me so he says ok go ahead go out and have sex you have my permission so we did after that he'd go out with his bitch and i'd go to their house and see her he went to the army and she pushed for a divoce but he wouldn't sign the papers she moved to NY for a month or so moved back here in with me and my family things were great she bought me a ring sometime in the relationship so it was serious then outta no where she says i need a week to think things out I'll be back (I remember this for some reason) she says i'm not like her i'll be back didn't call for a week didn't return my phone calls one day i get a email saying its over. She was Hanging with a "friend" that called me up saying he was gonna kick me ass next time he saw be blah blah blah they show up to get her stuff which i threw out in the back yard he sits in his car till i go inside LOL. Few months later i get an email from her says she still loves me and knows what i think happened (her sister told me she was with him) but she just let me believe that so it would be easyier and the reason she left was so i wouldn't have to choose between her and my family (sisters hated her and weren' talking to any of us and leaving us out of my niece's birthdays cause we would bring her too)

Sorry its so long lol but once i get started on them to bitches i can't stop

PART 2

Devil VS. Angel.

I know everyone would be like, heck yes, but when you are actually faced with this situation, you just don't know what to do. I was confused, affraid, excited, and speachless all at once. I think my exact words were O-M-G. Then she said, "is this okay with you. It's just something we've always wanted to try."

After my less than 1 millisecond agreement, I had a Devil in one ear, and an Angel in the other. WOW!!!!! To this day I have trouble listening to my conceince without smiling. :D

It was nothing but teasing at first. I am gonna do this when she does that, vice versa. My jaw was on the floor. Its one of those things you want to remember vividly, so you don't know weather to concentrate, or just let go. After about 2 hours of things I never though possible, we all jumped in the Hot tub. Talk about awkward moments of silence. We finally talked about it, and it just made it that much better. When I got home, I slept a solid 16 hours.

Only happened that one time, because the next weekend we went out, and her sister hooked up with an old friend. Still together ironically. We never mentioned it happened to each other, but all their friends used to talk to me about it. I guess they wanted to do it again, but they though I was gonna say no. Yeah - Right. Too bad I found out after we split up. Oh well. Less than 6 months later, we stopped seeing each other. After the newness wore off, we just didn't have anything in common. Sad, but thats just the way it goes. We still talk on occasion. My wife doesn't like me talking to her, but hey. I will never forget.

The moral is, tell your women what you want. Most of them will do almost anything at least once with you. Look what happened to me when I didn't ask for a repeat. What could have been!!!!!!!!

You guys are too funny. I wish I still had the tape. Wife found it in the attic while I was on deployment. Haven't seen it since.(I've LOOKED) Man was that a bad situation. Glad I had told her the truth about it before we were married though. I never need to lie to my wife if she accepted that. Guess thats why we work so well together. Also gave her some motivation after she got over seeing the tape.

I will look for a pic of the Girl. I don't have one of her sister. We only dated about 10 months total.

There are actually tapes. Emphasis on the S. I still have 3 of them well hidden. Not even in the house. I was looking for someone to convert them to DVD, but they will see whats on them. None of them are that interesting really. I just want the one I don't have anymore. For obvious reasons. I know nothing like that will ever happen again. Bummer.

With my luck she might see the pic I found. I will PM it to you if you like. Nice, blonde, 5' 6"ish, 99lbs, blue eyes, and wearing normal clothes. Sorry guys.