Crazy Chick Stories

• Sponsors (?)

HAHA some good stories I wouldn't even know where to start.
1.who wanted to get married (she was 17 i was 20) decided that she was scared of me cheating on her so she tried taking a razor blade to her arms. (she later cheated on me even thought she never knew I was seeing someone else and expected it to end about two weeks before it did).
2.We talked off and on hung out all the time went out together and HER AND HER COUSIN decided to take care of some business for me (use your imagination) while i was driving (I was 16) and it was wet and because of lack of concentration and it being wet I totaled my car. We all survived except my 93LX.
Funny by then time I was back at school everyone knew what happened and I hadn't told anyone. Needless to say that story hung around school a while.

well here's my psycho chick story..
i was in high school my senior year when i got "hooked up" with a good friend of my friends gf. everything was cool, we kinda dated, saw each other @ school n all. well, after only a week of dating, we ended up ..... well! turns out she was a virgin and i was her 1st. she came out talking all this bs sayin i had gotten her pregnant (even tho i wore a condom and never came!). i naturally rejected the fact that she was pregnant with my kid and she had her friend threaten me by coming to my house at 3 in the morning telling me that she really loved me and that i should take her back..if not, i'll get what's coming to me. till this day, i've never had anything "come to me" and im proud to say that she never had a kid nor was ever pregnant..i dont know much about her now, but i heard after that first sexual experience, she liked it a whollllle lot and became a bit of a :taco:. crazy bitches..YES!
i've told my present gf about that girl and we've even bumped into her once or twice @ the mall..how odd..

EDIT: i forgot to include a few funny details in this story. well, while we were in the process of doin the nasty, my dad found it convenient to NOT go out of town and come home RIGHT in the middle of all the action. it wouldn't have bothered me much if i wasnt in the FREAKIN LIVING ROOM! ahahah..we hauled ass to my room. to make matters worse, she has left her bra n undies IN the damn living room. i think my dad knew something was up because as soon as he walked in the house, he went outside for a "smoke". man..i wouldn't be surprised if that girl posted that story in some YM or Seventeen magazine or something :bang:

I've got WAY too many stories, won't even get started....I've got a couple of kids along the way as well.

I've actually watched a girl beat her head off of a metal pole in a bar because she seen me talking to an old friend...she gaver herself a concussion

One girl moved halfway across the country to "get back" with me, then met a guy in Australia over the internet, and moved there 1 month later....humourous..

One girl, 12 years older than me, didn't want to move too quickly, (3 months, no sex) but still insisted on (literally) following me around to anywhere i went, the ending included me running through a forest with her trying to drive down the path in a really nice asuna sunrunner.

2 girls decided (after watching me throw a belt doing donuts) that they wanted to sleep with me, and then decided we might as well do it together, so i threw the sausage to both of em with my buddy not 3 feet away. (these girls weren't crazy, they were blessings)

One girl wore a t-shirt to the bar I worked at, the t-shirt had a picture of me grafted onto it, and it said "He wasn't that good"

that hurt...

Oh I've got you all BEAT!!! LOL

So I met this girl junior year. Cute girl, PERFECT Azz, nice body, did tihitian dancing (the one where you move your butt back and forth really really fast) We hooked up and I ended up stealing her from her BF at the time. Neway. She was bi curious I guess you'd say, so we used to have fun with her girl friends all the time. They would make out and do little stuff do each other. I was a teenager and it was great for me. Well a few months into I realize this girl has got some issues. She was molested by 3 family members and also raped one time. So he head is messed up. Turns out she has split personality's BIG TIME. One time we were hookin up and she goes downtown. Im thinking oh yeah here we go. Well she gets down there and the look on her face completely changes. All of a sudden she is grabbing it really hard and squeezing it. I say what are you doing and she says in this really scary voice "what? you want me to suck your....? How bite I just bite it off instead?" I'm like WTF???? I grab my stuff put it away and grab her by her shoulders. I try to talk to her but she is just saying all this crzy stuff about how she hates me and wish I would die trying to fight me the whole time. Then I start holding her and rocking her back and forth. All of a sudden she has this sweet little girl voice and tells me not to leave. She doesnt want me to leave her. Please take care of her ect ect. I hold her for a few more minutes and then ALL of a sudden she snaps out of it like nothing happened. Back to her normal self. I was so scared out of my mind. I wanted to break up with her but was worried about how she would take it. She used to cut herself all the time towards the end of the relationship and was all over the place mentally. I finally broke up with her one day when I was chilling with this other girl I liked at the time. I told her it was over and I was moving on. She tried to stop me but I just hung up. Next thing I know she is knocking on the door telling me how much she loves me. Then she saw the hickey on my neck from the other girl and snapped. She started yelling and screaming. Ended up switching personality's on me and started the whole I hate men thing saying how she wanted to kill me. I calmed her down sent her home and went inside just intime to see the other girl leaving. :bang:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
My ex girlfreind shot me in the leg with her dads rifle...
LOL. This happened to me but with a semi-automatic paintball gun.

My girlfriend who I'm still with (for 4 years) was checking out my brand new paintball gun about a year ago. She has always been a prankster and a big jokester. She said what would you do if I shot you in the balls...:eek:

I thought she wouldn't. How the hell was I supposed to "deliver the goods" if she did that? So I probably said, "F*** you" or something along those lines. Not half a second later, 3 paintballs come flying at my crotch from about 5 feet away. They missed my left nut by about three-quarters of an inch! I was in such a state of shock from almost being castrated by my own girlfriend that I almost didn't feel the pain from being shot in the leg.

I woke up the next day with a huge bruise that was about 8 or 9 inches in diameter covering the whole top part of my leg. It stayed that way for about 3 weeks too.

One of the most painful experiences I've ever had. :notnice:

Joe

I don't have any stories of myself but I feel bad for a buddy of mine. The girls nickname is PSYCHO MARY. The only reason why he's with her is cause she pays for everything. A little example, she won't let him get off the car, she will literally pull on his shirt, hair, pants, anything she can hold on to. If they are in his car, she won't let go of the steering wheel. He once had to beat the crap out of her new car so she would leave his house. Now, the car is full of fist dents.