Cruise or My Car

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
I'll be going my H/C/I the end of July...BUT my buddy asked me to go on a cruse with him to the bahamas, its a 1.5 week cruise, all inclusive, and its only gonna cost me $150 for the cruise, and anything else i want. We'll have our own room...its like a 5-star ship and stuff. His parents are only gonna make me pay $150 although its more than that per person.

what should i do?

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

i'd def go man......look at cman...he did his in like 3 days...ran into a few problems, but it should all be ok soon....i went to england last year with my best friend and his fam for 2 weeks, and it was the best trip i ever took...its fun goin on vacation withyour own fam, but going with a good friend is just an awesome time.... :nice:

no i'm still gonna do the H/C/I...just its gonna have to wait...and how long i dunno, when HS starts back i wont be able to work as much, which means not as much money...which means it might be a little while till the **** gets put on.

matthiasj said:
no i'm still gonna do the H/C/I...just its gonna have to wait...and how long i dunno, when HS starts back i wont be able to work as much, which means not as much money...which means it might be a little while till the **** gets put on.

believe me, i was on the high scool budget for a while. i did my heads in the middle of the school year. lol that was fun. missed a few days cause of that :banana: .

i say do the h/c/i. Besides hanging out with a freind is there anything that great that makes it worth going. I would be girl hunting but since you have a girlfreind i wouldn't advise that(if you dont have a gf anymore GO ON THE CRUISE and find some biznatches :D )

My 2 cents now im goin to bed

stprorolla49 said:
i'd def go man......look at cman...he did his in like 3 days...ran into a few problems, but it should all be ok soon....i went to england last year with my best friend and his fam for 2 weeks, and it was the best trip i ever took...its fun goin on vacation withyour own fam, but going with a good friend is just an awesome time.... :nice:

:nice: Yea it really doesn't take too long to do the h/c/i swap. Go on the cruise, then take a few extra days off to do the h/c/i. Of course weekends always work best for that kind of project. CRUISE!!

its booked. 7 day cruise, and we're gonna chillin FL a few days before we go. Its gonna cost me $300 not counting any extra money i'll take. Not too bad. I'm excited, we leave the 27-28. The cruise is on the 31.