custom tune.....input

I am going to get the cobra tuned this comming tuesday at a local shop. Dyno Tuned Performance and they say I have 2 choices for a chip. The Diablo or the SCT tune... was wondering which one is better? Thanks for any input guys.

• Sponsors (?)

[QUOTE='95svtcobra]ok yeah thats what the guy told me was better but I wanted to make sure. Will it solve my driveability issues like he says it will?[/QUOTE]

If the tunes knows what he is doing, then yes. If he doesn't, then no. Unless your driveability issues are mechanical in nature, then no matter what he does he won't be able to fix it.
Scott

I have no chip experience but I just gotta think something that is common between using a pms, tweecer or whatever self tuning interface you choose and a chip is ............................

how much knowledge the guy has about YOUR pcm and not fox or mod motored cars.

I would want to know if he can give you peeps you can talk to who have 94-95 Stangs with drivability similar to yours.

I guess I'm saying to be sure you are gonna get what you're paying him for.

Grady

At the tuning shop I go to, I've see both SCT's and Diablos. The tuner is very familiar with the Ford pcm's of many years. I haven't seen any complaints about either type. And by the way he is an authorized diablo dealer...so you'd think he suggest only Diablos but he says they're basically equal.

Probably the fact that almost everyone uses SCT! Sct is always coming out with new software and revisions. The bigger the market, the more flexibility. I am sure they are both comparable, but with one being much bigger than the other, almost everyone has had experience with SCT. I would have to add tally up for SCT!