Custom wallpapers anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

XP. I can stretch it on the desktop, but it becomes somewhat pixelated...

Yea there isn't really anything you can do about that, my only suggestion is to set the backround color to a black or grey that matches the wallpaper and just set it as wallpaper in its normal centered size.

Ill get on the rin request today at some point if I have time.

pro stars

snprostars.jpg

Drag lites

sndraglites.jpg

I know theyre not perfect, it was a quick 5 min job, but it gives you an idea

Why? This car looks gorgeous the way it is! Why go to the "Me too" Pony R's?

this isnt my car, its just the color scheme of mine and i was trying to give him the best angle to work with, i myself think the saleens are sexy but dont have the funds to do a 5 lug conversion...

this isnt my car, its just the color scheme of mine and i was trying to give him the best angle to work with, i myself think the saleens are sexy but dont have the funds to do a 5 lug conversion...

It's not that expensive to go 5 lug, as long as you keep drums....
junkyard spindles and hubs, parts store 02 rotors, calipers, hoses, pads. Junkyard ranger axles and parts store drums. all in all about 400 if you shop around

hey guys, Sorry Ive gotten behind on the chops, I've been busy lately and havent gotten around to them. Im gonna ask anyone with rim swap requests to please find a picture of the rims they want on a car at about the same angle as the original car. It takes me an average of 15-20 mins to find the donor wheels, so it would be a big helop if you could supply it.

Ill get on these as soon as I get some free time.