Dallasites in the house??

• Sponsors (?)

Man Dallas area has a pretty good gang of fox’s, and one dude building some sick cars for a lot of guys out that way. Plus I’m super jealous I won’t make the big fox fest this weekend but I’ll drinking some beers on the beach so I won’t be to sad!!

Man Dallas area has a pretty good gang of fox’s, and one dude building some sick cars for a lot of guys out that way. Plus I’m super jealous I won’t make the big fox fest this weekend but I’ll drinking some beers on the beach so I won’t be to sad!!

You must be talking about Doug, he's done a bunch of killer work lately. And yeah, there's also a group on facebook called North Texas Foxbody Club you should join too for local cruises, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
You must be talking about Doug, he's done a bunch of killer work lately. And yeah, there's also a group on facebook called North Texas Foxbody Club you should join too for local cruises, etc.
Yup that guy Doug or foxwerks is building some amazing foxbody’s. We all follow each other on insta through my other page foxbodymustangsofaustin, and I also follow NTFC. It’s like everyone in Dallas area owns coupes

Reactions: 2 users