DAMN REDNECK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Seeing that kind of thing Makes you wonder what your cars been through before you got it, but on the bright side, he doesn't have to worry about exhaust leaks

Because if it's just offensive to white people it's ok. You're only not allowed to say things that offend blacks or anything other than whites for that matter, even though they can say them. God, get a clue how this country works nowadays :flag:

Oh, and as ridiculous as that movie is, I bet half you morons making fun of him couldn't even figure out how to pull a motor out, nevermind get it to run on the ground with a lawnmower carburetor. I give credit where credit is due. That's impressive.

Because if it's just offensive to white people it's ok. You're only not allowed to say things that offend blacks or anything other than whites for that matter, even though they can say them. God, get a clue how this country works nowadays :flag:

Oh, and as ridiculous as that movie is, I bet half you morons making fun of him couldn't even figure out how to pull a motor out, nevermind get it to run on the ground with a lawnmower carburetor. I give credit where credit is due. That's impressive.

Lighten up Francis. Redneck isn't offensive, unless you are one. Redneck knows no race, so that argument isn't going to fly.

Lighten up Francis. Redneck isn't offensive, unless you are one. Redneck knows no race, so that argument isn't going to fly.

Seems to me it would be hard to see a red neck on anything other than a white neck.
Redneck isn't offensive, unless you are one. somthing is wrong with this statment.
Retard is not offensive, unless you are one, would this be the same.

Seems to me it would be hard to see a red neck on anything other than a white neck.
Redneck isn't offensive, unless you are one. somthing is wrong with this statment.
Retard is not offensive, unless you are one, would this be the same.

Really? Because I could think of multiple races that don't have very dark pigmented skin.

Any further discussion on this topic needs to be addressed to my PM box, so we don't have to keep disrupting this thread.

you can milk anything with nipples

I have nipples S&B, can you milk me?

picture.php?albumid=65&pictureid=277

Status
Not open for further replies.