Damn SRT-4!

Jaswir

Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, FL
2nd one i lost to

first one was a buddy of mine with major work done to it... runin 18lbs and running 11's in the 1/4... he beat me by 5 car lengths and we both let off! i knew i was gonna lose! heh

well tonight i run into one, he hit the gas a lil and i sped up kinda close to him and i here him down shift and i do and as soon as heres me downshift he hits the gas! :nono: so im like **** so i hit it and by then hes already 2 cars in front of me and plus i was at his bumper when he hit the gas! he kept the 2 cars all the way to about 100mph... i must say for a 4cly he had one badass exhaust on it! Thing sounded MEAN!!! but also thing had nice blow off vavle sounded good... so there was a few things done to it... so i think i did pretty good + i wasnt at a good rpm or spot with my AOD to take off pretty good sucked...

• Sponsors (?)

Yea you have to watch those little cars man. They piss me off too. A while back I almost got smoked by an SS Cobalt with some major work done to it.

It sucks too because its always the 16 year old kids running around with neons, cobalts, wrx's, evo's ect...cocky as hell. I dont know where they are all getting there money. When I was 16 I got my stang and my friends had some imports but we could not afford to do ANYTHING to them! Now adays all these high school kids are getting 10-15K in mods on there little 4 bangers with ease...

I live right off of woodward ave. in Michigan and its one of the hottest spots for racing. You can go on woodward ANY time of the day and see sportscars, musclecars, exotic cars ect...I would say that probably for the last year 80% of the people out there are in SRT-4's and WRX's...it gets annoying.

*sigh*

I almost bought an SRT4 awhile back. It was really sweet. They are quick cars. But 3rd gea in the car I test drove didn't feel right so I didn't get it. They were supposed to get me another one and never did. Oh well.

my freind has one, stage one mopar kit still running a stock turbo, and just the kit and lots of tuning time on the dyno 299 at the wheel, he is aiming to be the first do do that much HP with just the stage one kit, he wants to prove it is possible, lots of late nights on the dyno

Im a highschooler who has NO money for mods on his car lol, But you are right Mustang120plus, Their was a kid at my school he was 17 and he had a WRX with some work done to it, Another kid had a SRT4 and another kid had a EVO, and then a bunch of kids had the honda civis and acuras and stuff. Most of the kids that can afford thoes cars and put the mods into them that they do are the ones that do drugs. or Their parents help them out alot, The only car at my school that i like is a 1987 Mustang GT Black with black rims. TO MANY KIDS WITH THEIR IMPORTS AND LITTLE PIMPED OUT 4 BANGERS. lol, But it dont matter MUSTANGS STILL OWN ALL CARS :)

I was going to buy one for my fiance to drive around. She is not overly fond of the way that they look. I wanted to get it because its a new, safe car for her and a nice play toy for me.

N8Miller said:
I was going to buy one for my fiance to drive around. She is not overly fond of the way that they look. I wanted to get it because its a new, safe car for her and a nice play toy for me.

I really wouldnt call a FWD SubCompact a "Safe" Car!

million dollar question - would you drive it?

IMGP2737.jpg

car016cu2.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

TkMeet008.jpg

Black%20interior%20left%201_jpg.jpg

jon2.jpg

slcisk.jpg

site1539.jpg

lets hear it... ps mustang in last pic :nice:

Attachments

• IMGP2737.jpg
    IMGP2737.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 268
  • car016cu2.jpg
    car016cu2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00740.jpg
    DSC00740.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 81
  • TkMeet008.jpg
    TkMeet008.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Black%20interior%20left%201_jpg.jpg
    Black%20interior%20left%201_jpg.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 71
  • jon2.jpg
    jon2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 89
F@CK NO

a Dodge NEON EVERYONE HELLO ARE YOU ON CRACK

FWIW you can go out and buy a 5k mustang and dump 12K (17k SRT-Gehy)into it and Smoke any car and be respectable.

I would rather buy a Used focus and hop it up, rather than to be seen in a NEON

Ketchup injection is kewl though :nice:

its a little more than just a neon with a turbo, i wish i still had the HotRod online article they did about the internals of the engine and the suspension upgrades to the srt model, it was quite interesting and the power that it could handle was actually quite impressive

i have a few friends with them and they are fast to say the least... i think its not that bad of a buy - i mean sure its a neon, but you have 4 doors, more then enough trunk space with fold down room, 28+ mpg, cabin storage cough cough cup holders and airbags =P, im sure some neon qualities show through but for the price you pay its really not that bad if you need something more then just a weekend warrior/toy. i think of it more as a ballsy daily driver