• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

dang. found a terminator for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saleen311
  • Start date Start date Sep 2, 2007
S

Saleen311

New Member
Dec 8, 2004
67
0
0
Hampton, Va
Sep 2, 2007
#1
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #1
its at a carmax about 30 miles away. im gonna drive up there first thing in the morning to check it out. might trade in the mach.
 

StangYellow

Founding Member
Sep 11, 2002
1,052
1
39
Sep 2, 2007
#2
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #2
Tell us when you buy it
 

Crzyhrse

Active Member
Dec 23, 2004
0
2
38
Seattle, WA
Sep 2, 2007
#3
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #3
 
S

Saleen311

New Member
Dec 8, 2004
67
0
0
Hampton, Va
Sep 2, 2007
#4
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #4
I drove it and it was nice but it wasnt enough to make me NEED it. Thats the way I felt when I drove the Mach 1 when I first tested it. Im happy with what I have.
 

Crzyhrse

Active Member
Dec 23, 2004
0
2
38
Seattle, WA
Sep 2, 2007
#5
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #5
Back in '93 I looked at the '93 Cobra but it was just outside of my price range at $21K. I bought a '93 GT. One of my best friends had a '93 Cobra and we swapped cars for a week. I really liked his Cobra. I kicked myself for not buying one. When I bought my Mach 1, I knew this was the car for me. No regrets at all. If the chance presented itself, I would'nt even swap even up for a '03-'04 Cobra.
 

StangYellow

Founding Member
Sep 11, 2002
1,052
1
39
Sep 2, 2007
#6
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #6
Saleen311 said:
I drove it and it was nice but it wasnt enough to make me NEED it. Thats the way I felt when I drove the Mach 1 when I first tested it. Im happy with what I have.
Click to expand...

Usually test driving cars and doing research on them = "must have purchase". At least with me anyways. I say you just go out and buy it
 

the98stang

Active Member
Aug 12, 2005
2,408
0
47
Clovis, CA
Sep 2, 2007
#7
  • Sep 2, 2007
  • #7
I'd take a termi over a mach ANYDAY. Way more potential, better looks, handling, everything
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
173
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
Electrical Issues with my 2006 mustang gt
  • VerneVdV
  • May 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
171
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech May 22, 2026
VerneVdV
B
Electrical Why does my fox body keep frying eecs
  • brandyn200
  • Jun 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
385
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
Buying with a bad motor?
  • djj62478
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
393
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 11, 2026
TTSaleen
B
Engine Another no start after washing engine bay
  • bruno
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
881
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 7, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?