Darn BBK!!

Ever since I got my TPS situation fixed after the H/C/I swap, I still had the IAC problem. We would set my IAC to the proper turns/duty cycle and at idle with the hood up we could rev it, turn a/c on, etc and the IAC would catch the idle and be working fine. Then I would take it for like a ten mile drive and at the end of the drive, my car would just start to want to stall out when I stopped. Well to make a long story short, the idle bleed screw(I believe thats the name for the one right next to the iac on the tb) was vibrating itself shut as I drove to where it would be completely closed. I finally figured this out this morning. I took the screw out completely and put soem blue locktite on it and set it properly, and I drove all day with a perfect idle and not one stall-out. That damn screw...it just kept vibrated itself closed!!! Oh well its fixed....anyone else ever had this problem?:shrug: I am just glad I have my car back.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Good deal...I have heard of that..alot of peolpe recommend loc-tite for that exact reason.
Had a clapped out sno-blower that did that chit...very aggravating....