Date of car show in belvue washington

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
Was wondering if anyone knows the date of that car show.I Know its like mid july, I have too pick my vacations for next year at work,so if anyone knows the exact date that would be great.Thanks in advance :nice:

Here you go Ed....samething as last yr??? I had a great time. But will stay till Monday this yr..leave Saturday and return Monday..you up for that?

Roundup 2005 Dates
Thurs, July 14, 2005 - Ride-N-Drive
Fri, July 15, 2005 - Pony Trails - Route to be determined
Sat, July 16, 2005 - Judged Show & Saturday Evening Banquet
Sun, July 17, 2005 - Peoples Choice Show

I still haven't been to the damn thing, maybe I'll be able to make it this year :D

Cory Keeps trying to get me to enter the Cobra in the show, and this year it'll actually be running for sure (knock on wood) so it may be possible. Maybe we can get a special section for Heads-Up Northwest to try and do some promotional stuff? Who runs the show?

saleenster said:
Here you go Ed....samething as last yr??? I had a great time. But will stay till Monday this yr..leave Saturday and return Monday..you up for that?

Roundup 2005 Dates
Thurs, July 14, 2005 - Ride-N-Drive
Fri, July 15, 2005 - Pony Trails - Route to be determined
Sat, July 16, 2005 - Judged Show & Saturday Evening Banquet
Sun, July 17, 2005 - Peoples Choice Show
Thanks Cory!!! kool, i'm definately up for the sat threw monday time , I had a blast last year....except for almost going to jail..i can still hear those famous words "ya ya what ever your going to jail" I still owe ya one helping me outta that one.Although that would a made a pretty kool picture ....the black porsche with the unmarked cop car with his lights on the dash on and me in front of cop on the side of the freeway. :D

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks Cory!!! kool, i'm definately up for the sat threw monday time , I had a blast last year....except for almost going to jail..i can still hear those famous words "ya ya what ever your going to jail" I still owe ya one helping me outta that one.Although that would a made a pretty kool picture ....the black porsche with the unmarked cop car with his lights on the dash on and me in front of cop on the side of the freeway. :D

:lol: :lol:

Red88coupe might chime in on this one, but let me just say, it was something I want to experience at least once a yr. The whole wkend was fun. I cant wait till July. Leave Saturday, no hurry, just cruise on up. Monday have breakfast allow the traffic to get to work, then cruise on home. Maybe we can get a couple more cars to go up with us and get that same hotel room with the bonus so its dirt cheap for all of us :D

Pog, Mustangs Northwest puts the show on...Bill Smallwood would be your contact person

03yellowvenom said:

:eek: what did you do ... :D

jordanvraptor said:
About 120 I would think... :rolleyes:
Which is nothing compared to the 155+ me and Bill did on I-5... :D

Twice.... :nice:

Legal Disclaimer: Not to be construed as an admission or condoning of illegal activities. Posted for entertainment purposes only... :flag:
True although driving by a cop doing 120mph, can feel like you were doing 200mph when you see that red light on the dash board behind you :D As previously stated by jordanvraptor this was for entertainment purposes only, just say no to street racing :nice: :D