Well got back from the dragstrip last night, and I am pleased with the results so far
Right now my 1994 GT has 206,xxx thousand miles ( ) and the engine has not been rebuilt, but I just recently had a brand new T-5 put in. It has Off-road H-pipe, 40 series and a MAC Cold air intake. Also have a Tri-Ax.
After running 9.9 and 9.8's in the 1/8 mile with what turned out to be a shot T-5, I finally laid down these times on my best run.
R/T: .657 (best of night was actually a .518 on 2nd run)
60': 2.104 on 225/50 street tires
ET: 9.541
MPH: 72.23
Not bad for what the car is I think. I know the 60' ft has to come down, and I plan to accomplish that with some suspension mods and DR's in the future.
Anyways just wanted to share, let me all know what you think
Right now my 1994 GT has 206,xxx thousand miles (
After running 9.9 and 9.8's in the 1/8 mile with what turned out to be a shot T-5, I finally laid down these times on my best run.
R/T: .657 (best of night was actually a .518 on 2nd run)
60': 2.104 on 225/50 street tires
ET: 9.541
MPH: 72.23
Not bad for what the car is I think. I know the 60' ft has to come down, and I plan to accomplish that with some suspension mods and DR's in the future.
Anyways just wanted to share, let me all know what you think
94gts
Member
wytstang
Mustang Master
Joe 5.0
Founding Member
Thanks guys I'm really hoping to get those times down, especially the 60ft.
Wytstang, I've asked Chad to come down to the strip and make a few runs on my car and see what he can get out of it. Did you know he got a 1.9 60' on 225 street tires one time!
Wytstang, I've asked Chad to come down to the strip and make a few runs on my car and see what he can get out of it. Did you know he got a 1.9 60' on 225 street tires one time!
wytstang
Mustang Master
LOL Yeah he's got a crap load of seat time under his belt. Plus it pays to really know how the mustang works.
Yeah, can't wait til I finally have the $$$ to spend and have them build that 306, that engine is gonna be killer
EDIT: Here is a video of my second run. Got out of the hole pretty good but botched the 1-2 shift (only my 2nd run on new tranny), so please don't flame me, I was all night over that run.
Video http://www.tbmustangs.com/track/new/eric2.avi (right click and save as please)
I still smoked my buddy and his old stang though
EDIT: Here is a video of my second run. Got out of the hole pretty good but botched the 1-2 shift (only my 2nd run on new tranny), so please don't flame me, I was
Video http://www.tbmustangs.com/track/new/eric2.avi (right click and save as please)
I still smoked my buddy and his old stang though
harley02
New Member
harley02 said:You're still slower than me,,thats all that matters/haaaaaaaaaaa
My car is still white though, yours is that loser red
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 252
Progress Thread
zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 686
What's it Worth?
1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 332
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 440