Deciding first car HELP!!!

• Sponsors (?)

This is after I got it ready to sell. It had a 500 hp small block Windsor . Built C-4 with a custom built Allen Pope torque convertor. Hand built dash.
31x18.50x15 rear tires. fox body seats. It is my favorite Mustang body style. This was an old drag car. That had been turned back into a streeter.
2014-10-12 13.24.10.jpg
2014-08-13 22.25.12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Back in the day When set up right ,
TQ was a good carburetor, spread bore had good throttle response, CFMs in the 800 range were common.
I think it cost his shirt and shoes though...

I thought only Fords ever to get the thermoquad was the late 70s Australian Fords.

But the real trivia question is which mustang got the quadra jet?

Hey guys this is my first thread. I really need some help with what i should get as my first mustang. My parents are giving me a choice with what i want. And i was wondering what chassis would be the best to start and keep for a long time with a lot of potential. Like how strong the chassis is for handling, power, abd what are strengths and weaknesses of all the chassis (belowa bit) know anything can be upgraded bu whats my bang for buck and as how much money will get me stock. Ive narrowed it down to:
New Edge GT
1965-1967 289
Foxbody (roller cam years only)
Sn95 with the 5.0.
-Thanks
The first mustang I ever bought was a 92 fox, still kick myself to this day for getting rid of it. It was my daily my last year of high school and back and forth to work sometime after that, it was a fun little car and got lots of compliments wherever I drove it. Any issues I had with it were relatively minor, as far as drivetrain is concerned it never let me down. I’ll have to agree with the rest of the guys in the thread and say shoot for one of those or an SN95 5.0. Not a speed demon by any means in stock form but you’ll definitely have the foundation to do some pretty kickass things with it depending on where you want your build to go.