Detroit Area Mustang guys

The Wings really screwed up a great season. I was hoping that both the Wings and Pistons would win it all. I guess the Pistons are our only hope. Hey, maybe the Tigers will keep playing the way they are currently and at least make the playoffs.

squeeeg said:
If we have a stangnet night at milan i will be there almost for sure. I think it would be a great time to put a face to some names.

Oh yay my ex is from Milan, maybe her and my wife can have a chat...since my ex still calls me and i've been married for almost a year!

Sounds like grand fun...kinda like running my car into a wall at the oce box we call milan!

Mossberg said:
The Wings really screwed up a great season. I was hoping that both the Wings and Pistons would win it all. I guess the Pistons are our only hope. Hey, maybe the Tigers will keep playing the way they are currently and at least make the playoffs.

Well I think at the very least we can expect great things from the Pistons. This is an outstanding team. I think they are even better then the championship team 2 years ago.

OMG those are NICE Seats!!

Any of you guys interested in a pair of Kid Rock tickets for next week? My friend Barb bought them and cant go now so she needs to unload them. She just wants face value for em. They are seats not main floor.

Anyone interested in a Cobra Intake and 65 MM BBK TB for a 87-93 302. They are both brand new and my buddy bought them a while ago but since then he built a 331 stroker and is going a different route. PM me if you want more info or pictures.

Anytime Ma nature want's to turn the rain off it's fine by me!

This weather is total and it looks like it's going to stay like this for a while!

No point in ordering my cat-back and CAI with the weather like it is now!

No more talk about the Wings! This has been one of the most screwed up playoff's I've ever seen in NHL history. Ottowa (#1) and Jersey (#3 swept NY in 1st round) are both holding on by a thread and the Mighty Ducks swept the Av's after they beat the #2 seed Dallas in the 1st round.

I think the new rules suck and they have ruined the game forever

At least we got the Pistons. Hopefully they won't CHOKE like they did last year.

venom88 said:
I guess i can share a new pic too

Nice , but the wheels .............................. Just my .02 though. To each their own!

The rain sucks here in Cleveland right now. It's rained for 5 days straight and forecasted to rain for at least 7 more in a row. I haven't driven the stang in over a week.

The good news is I'm going back down to Atlanta in two days and there is no more than a 30% chance of rain for the rest of this week with highs in the low 80s last time I checked.

OK, so it seems like the Red Wings rubbed off on the Pistons.

I never thought that the Tigers would have to show the Pistons how to sweep a Cleveland team.

Yeah they look better on my Fox but I like them better than the stock ones I plan to put these on there

Attachments

• mach1frontangle.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 54

I can't take this weather anymore!

Mossberg said:
OK, so it seems like the Red Wings rubbed off on the Pistons.

Yep! I'm not happy to see them losing, but it sure feels goood to be able to give some bashing back to the people at work ( B-ball fans) who gave me a hard time when the Wings CHOKED!

Mossberg said:
I never thought that the Tigers would have to show the Pistons how to sweep a Cleveland team.

:Word:

Mossberg said:
Pistons =

So much for that GUARENTEE! R. Wallace needs to learn how to :Zip2: and STFU !

Leeroy697 said:
I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom88 said:
Yeah they look better on my Fox but I like them better than the stock ones I plan to put these on there

The 03-04 MACH 1 is from the Factory! But those black wheels DEFINATELY look better Than SALEEN whells!

I am hoping that I will get my plate renewed and my insurance up this week so I might be able to meet you guys out someplace on this side of town this weekend. Maybe a BWs night or something ???

I ordered my headers and rear end parts today. Should have them in my hands early next week. Picked up a Detroit True Trac diff instead of a spool. apparently Im the guinea pig on this one .. dont know of anyone thats got one in there car.