Diablosport Predator on the way!

I got a Diablosport Predator, new, on ebay for a good price.. I don't really know what to expect from it. My car is a '98 3.8 auto, mechanical mods are dual Flowmasters, BBK intake, and throttle body spacer. The wheels went from 15 to 16 inch, and that was never corrected, so I know this thing will correct the speedometer. I have read that with automatics it "firms up" the shifts.. does that mean it will slam through the gears? :shrug: Excuse my ignorance, this is my first flash tuner. With my car and my mods, can I expect a dramatic improvement?
In the future, I plan on getting rear gears and traction-lock, so I know the predator will help with that too. But I am curious what I can expect for now, just with what I already have.

• Sponsors (?)

I got a Diablosport Predator, ..... Excuse my ignorance, this is my first flash tuner. With my car and my mods, can I expect a dramatic improvement?
In the future, I plan on getting rear gears and traction-lock, so I know the predator will help with that too. But I am curious what I can expect for now, just with what I already have.

You will notice a slight increase in power with the 93 octane tune. The gains will not be dramatic but if you got the tuner for cheap the gains are worth it. I got a used Hypertech tuner and it works pretty good in my GT but I'd be pissed if I paid full retail.

Well since only ONE of you answered me, :fuss: I'll just TELL you all how it works! With my light modifications, there wasn't a whole heck of a lot of difference. I can tell the shifts are a little firmer, but there wasn't any dramatic improvement in performance. It feels a hair quicker, but it's hardly noticable, and it certainly didn't turn the car into a fire-breathing GT killer. (I wasn't expecting it to, don't flame me for that!) I guess now I'll let a few tanks of premium (92 here in Or-Y-Gahn) go through, and see about the claims that it increases your fuel economy. As for performance, that predator should still help me when I get 3.55 gears and locking rear differential.