diablosport predator tuner

MGT04

Apr 15, 2011
i just bought my 04 GT and it came with a diablosport pred tuner. the guy i got it from showed me how to use it kinda. instead of messing with it too much i just installed the tune that came with it. thing is i went from 18 mpg down to 11. what could be the reason for that? could it be because there is other mods on the car or what? i have never used a tuner before but from the research that i did there is supposed to be an option for 87 91 or 93 tune and i dont have any of those options. any help would be awesome. or a step by step instruction on how to download the tune i need possible?

• Sponsors (?)

I have an 04 gt and I have a diablo pred. I don't have the option for different tunes. Its been a while since I've changed the tune. But I think I have the factory tune and the diablo performance tune. It is possible to upload a custom tune, but this should be done by someone that know's what they're doing. I had a shop build me a custom tune years ago...

what mods do you have on the car so far?

I have an 04 GT with a predator tuner that is about 5 years old. In order to adjust my speedo for my 4.10 gears, I had to load the canned 92 oct tune. Wouldn't work any other way. So I went to the Diablo site and downloaded the upgrade for that tuner and then loaded the 87 oct into my car. Man, what a difference. Acceleration and shift firmness (auto) are definitely improved. A 12 volt 1 amp power supply or a laptop that you can bring to the car and a serial to usb cable are required. Just follow the directions on the Diablo site which are pretty straightforward.

i just bought my 04 GT and it came with a diablosport pred tuner. the guy i got it from showed me how to use it kinda. instead of messing with it too much i just installed the tune that came with it. thing is i went from 18 mpg down to 11. what could be the reason for that? could it be because there is other mods on the car or what? i have never used a tuner before but from the research that i did there is supposed to be an option for 87 91 or 93 tune and i dont have any of those options. any help would be awesome. or a step by step instruction on how to download the tune i need possible?

It may have custom tunes for the previous car if so you will need to get someone to write custom tunes for your car and your modifications