Did a little raping... i mean racing tonight.

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Tonight my friends and I went to the Mall of GA to hang around and cruise and what not. Well my friend that has a 94 supra N/A and auto(see sig for pics, his name is NORTH27) I haven't raced since i first got my license and he first got his car. We were at a light on an empty four lane straight road. He never races, he says I know you can beat me I don't want to. Well my friend with a 90 lx was riding with him and convinced him to race and said that his new Apexi intake would help :lol:. So the light turns green I took it easy off the line, still beating him and slipping the clutch a little and just shot off. Hard shifted into second got a little squirrely then took off again chirped 3rd and i was gone by the time i looked in my rear view he was at least 15+ cars back! :SNSign: Then he pulled up and we were going side by side at around 40. He was convinced he could get me from a roll. I was in second he honked 3 times and i instantly pulled on him hard. shifted into third and chirped and i was gone. This time was little closer, only beating him by about 6 lengths. Then my friend with the 90 said it looked so tight when i took off b/c the front end came way up when I got on it. :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: x 1billion

• Sponsors (?)

Yea that was in a 100+ degree shop with no fan and the guy said his readings would be off b/c something was wrong with his computer. Those cars supposedly had 225 or something at the crank stock, but no torque.