Did i gap my plugs right..

JymboSlice

Dec 9, 2008
Hey, what should i gap my plugs at? I think i have them gapped at 32 but i cant remember.. my mods are in my sig so does anyone know what i should gap them at? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Stock the gap is about 0.054" or 1.37mm. However, with a blower you need to step it down to avoid misfires. There's no "set" value for blown motors though the generally accepted value is right around where you are now, 0.032" or 0.81mm.

In theory you should run as much gap as you can while avoiding misfires. People's experiences have shown that on mildly-blown apps using stock coils that gap is right around 0.032-0.035".

Stock the gap is about 0.054" or 1.37mm. However, with a blower you need to step it down to avoid misfires. There's no "set" value for blown motors though the generally accepted value is right around where you are now, 0.032" or 0.81mm.

In theory you should run as much gap as you can while avoiding misfires. People's experiences have shown that on mildly-blown apps using stock coils that gap is right around 0.032-0.035".

i think im going to try and gap them again at like .035", to see if it runs any better or makes a difference. Thanks