Did you see the March 2004 5.0 Mustang Mag yet?

• Sponsors (?)

<marquee direction=right>
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
Woot_Emoticon.gif
</marquee>

Attachments

• Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Woot_Emoticon.gif
    Woot_Emoticon.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 85
Killercanary said:
That's funny you mention that Tom... last night as my wife Molly flipped through the magazine, she looked at the BOTM picture and said she could do that and do it much better. I concider myself a lucky man in regards to how beautiful my wife is, I think she'd do my car proud if she posed on it... just as long as she doesn't pose on my new wing!

Silverbullet-So far I only have 1 issue as that is all they had left but when I find more, I will buy them!!!

Troy- I can't wait until the weather breaks and I get to pull my car out of the garage and really get a good look at it. Did you notice the battery box and cable kit in the background of the wing pic? :)
paul - yeah we are going to have to put that battery in the trunk it won't take long you already have that wire run , call me sometime during the week and we can put that kit to use ! oh the wing looks good but i just wanted to see what everyone else thought .

:jaw: Oh my god where did you get that wing. its like nothing ive ever seen b4 :D just kidding. good job on the mag. we knew it was coming.
i might be trading the 91 for a 94. the 91 is on ebay and ive been getting tons of email about trades and pics.guy wants to trade a 94 for it. he has a set of high port trick flows and all kinds of stuff that goes with the car. including a nice set of recaros.

Steve- I still can't believe you are going to get rid of your '91. You spent a lot of time on that car, and it looks so damn mean now. Please take me for a ride in it before you get rid of it. I'm concidering a C4 for my '90GT and would like to ride in one. I don't know how concerned I am with losing OD because with the turbo motor that will be going in, I don't think I'll have more than a set of 3.27/3.55's. I LOVE the 94-95's and you won't be dissapointed. Then again... don't count on this going under 3000lbs as I don't see it happening at least not without a TON of work. The 94-95 eec can be tricky with a cam, but if you get it we can deal with it then.

Mike- I'm glad you noticed that!!! I meant to go back in and edit the post thanking you and Charlie (onebad95) for the box and the cables, I just forgot. I see from your sig your project is coming together nicely!!!

paul you don't want to ride in his car ! it will make you put a c4 in your yellow car it shifts sooooooo hard it's making me think of putting one in my car i know 10's would happen if i did ???imagine if i could leave under boost ! :rlaugh:

YEAHLOH95 said:
paul you don't want to ride in his car ! it will make you put a c4 in your yellow car it shifts sooooooo hard it's making me think of putting one in my car i know 10's would happen if i did ???imagine if i could leave under boost ! :rlaugh:

just shift yours :D if you left under boost youd probly end up buckling the quarter panels in. if the 91 doesnt sell,no big deal.

studharper said:
Paul, Your my hero. Now it's time for you to talk the old lady into a '05 Mustang. :flag:

Ha ha Andy! You know that hell will freeze over before Molly will let me get another mustang!!! Maybe with some hints dropped by you she'll let me get my yamaha warrior fixed so we can go riding sometime.

Seth- I bought mine at Sheetz (I think they have them up in Erie), I assure you it is out on newstands. The cover has their 'PROJECT REALSTREET" notch on the front.

Well I am a little late on this one but congratulations once again. Also thanks for the advice on the vibration. I did not e-mail you back but I found it and it turned out to be the pressure plate on the clutch. Replaced it and it went away. Now I just have to get it tuned a little better since my idle to around 2K Air to Fuel ratio is 10.2:1 and burning fuel like crazy. I knew it was rich and my buddies wideband o2 confirmed it. Guess I am going to have to run out tomorrow and pick up a copy of the mag since my subscription ran out.